Our Behavior Consultation services are available in all branches and international affiliates, and include but are not limited to the following:
- Home behavior management;
- Treatment program design, development/planning and monitoring;
- Monitoring of progress in collaboration with related service providers (e.g. Speech Therapist), treatment data analysis, and child/student observation consisting of the following: Academic Development; Social Development; Language Development ; and Behavior Management.
- Direct parent or caregiver training;
- Direct therapy training;
- Direct school shadow aide training;
- Related service provider training and consultation;
- Writing Behavior Plans;
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) development and implementation through the aforementioned methods;
- Group training for teachers, special educators, paraprofessionals/therapists or other professionals who work with the child/student using methods involving theory and practice along with scenario-based training.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCABA) Supervision- This consists of remote or live (in-person) supervision that is available for qualified individuals to fulfill the hours of supervision required by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).